- Structure Size
- Commodity name: JD-PA11 multi-wire control panel
JD-PA11 multi-wire control disk is an expansion disk of the direct control unit of F10 series fire alarm controller. It is connected with the F10 series controller through the CAN bus communication interface. Each multi-wire control point is equipped with an M14 multi-wire transfer load, which is used for the start, stop and state collection of direct control equipment. Each road has a start and stop button, start, feedback and fault indicator. The bus address needs to be borrowed when using. The panel of the disk is also equipped with a disk work indicator and a disk key lock status indicator and an unlock button. Press the unlock button three times to unlock the device. Allow the indicator to be steady on after unlocking. 5 minutes No operation automatically locks.
● JD-PA11 occupies 2U in the cabinet structure, which is a multi-wire control device.
● Mainly used for fire pump, spray pump, smoke exhaust fan and other important fire equipment start and stop.
● The control disk has 8 control outputs, each output point contains start indication, feedback indication, fault indication and 1 control key.
● There are two states, "Allow" and "Forbid", which can be lifted by unlocking the button.
● Set the address by the host, and use the bus address.
● Up to 16 JD-PA11 multi-wire control disks can be connected in the system.
Power supply DC24V ~ DC28V Capacity of a single disk Control the start, stop and status display of 8 direct control devices Fire alarm control for each unit maximum control point extension 128 points Storage temperature -20℃ ~ +70℃ Operating temperature 0℃ ~ +45℃ Ambient humidity ≤ 95%RH(40± 2 ℃) Overall dimensions 88.1mm*482.6mm (standard 2U) (8-16 points equivalent size)
Provide solutions to your questions and prepare for your choices