13 Must-see systems for fire safety inspection in crowded places
1. Check the pressurized air supply system. Automatically or manually start the pressurized air supply system, the relevant air supply port is opened, the fan is started, the air supply is normal, and the feedback signal is correct. 2. Check the smoke exhaust system. Start the smoke exhaust system automatically or manually, open the relevant smoke exhaust ports, start the smoke exhaust fan, exhaust air is normal, and the feedback signal is correct.
First, unit fire safety management inspection
1. Sound fire safety organization;
2. Perfect fire safety management system;
3. Implement daily fire safety management. Strict management measures for fire danger areas; Organize regular fire inspection, inspection, can timely discover and eliminate fire hazards;
4. Personnel in key positions receive special training and take up positions with certificates. Employees will alarm, extinguish the initial fire, organize personnel evacuation;
5. Regular inspection, testing and maintenance of fire fighting facilities, with detailed and complete records;
6. Fire-fighting and emergency evacuation plans are complete, and there are records of regular drills;
7. Timely and accurate unit fire response. For places with automatic fire alarm system, randomly select a detector to blow smoke or manual alarm. After the alarm is issued, the duty officer or professional (and part-time) firefighter will carry a portable fire extinguisher to the scene for confirmation, and timely report to the fire control room. Duty officers or full-time (and part-time) firefighters will correctly use fire extinguishers, fire hose reels, indoor hydrants, etc., to fight the initial fire.
Two, fire control room inspection
1. There shall be no less than 2 personnel on duty, who shall be trained and certified to work;
2. Daily duty record, complete and accurate;
3. The equipment inspection records are complete and accurate;
4. The duty personnel can master the "Fire Control Room Management and Emergency Procedures" (attached), and can skillfully operate fire control equipment;
5. The fire control equipment is in the normal operation state, and can correctly display the fire alarm signal and the action and status signal of the fire control facilities, and can correctly print the relevant information.
Three, fire separation inspection
1. Fire partition and fire separation facilities meet the requirements;
2. There are no obstacles under the fire shutter. Automatically and manually start the fire curtain, the curtain can fall to the floor, the feedback signal is correct;
3. Pipe Wells, cable Wells, and holes where pipes and cables pass through floors and walls are sealed and dense;
4. The kitchen, power distribution room, boiler room, diesel generator room and other parts with high fire risk should be strictly separated from other surrounding places with strict fire prevention measures and strict fire safety management system.
Iv. Personnel safety evacuation system inspection
1. The number, type and installation height of evacuation indication signs and emergency lights meet the requirements. Evacuation indication signs can be clearly seen on the evacuation route and clearly point to the safety exit;
2. The switch function of the main and standby power supply of the emergency light is normal. After the main power is cut off, the emergency light can emit normally;
3. Fire emergency broadcast can be played in different areas to correctly guide personnel evacuation;
4. Closed stairs, smoke proof stairs and the fire door in the front room are opened in the evacuation direction, with self-closing function, and in the normally closed state; Usually due to frequent use of the need to open the fire door can be automatically and manually closed; Usually need to control personnel to enter and exit the evacuation door, without any tools can be opened from the inside, and there are obvious signs and use tips; The opening and closing state of normally open fire door can be correctly displayed in the fire control room;
5. Safety exits, evacuation passages and stairwells shall be kept unblocked, unlocked, and no items shall be stacked.
5. Inspection of automatic fire alarm system
1. Check the fault alarm function. Remove a detector, the control device can correctly display the fault alarm signal;
2. Check the fire alarm function. If any detector is selected to blow smoke, the control device can correctly display the fire alarm signal;
3. Check the fire priority function. When one detector is removed and smoke is blown into another detector, the control device can give priority to display fire alarm signal;
4. Check the fire call status. Fire telephones should be used in the fire control room, water pump room and generator room. The fire control room and related places can communicate with each other normally.
Six, wet automatic sprinkler system inspection
1. The alarm valve assembly is complete, and the valves before and after the alarm valve and the valves leading to the delay device are open;
2. Test the water at the end of the sprinkler system. Set the linkage control equipment in the fire control room in the automatic position, choose any floor, carry out the end water test, water flow indicator action, the control equipment can correctly display the water flow alarm signal; Pressure switch action, hydraulic alarm to give an alarm, spray pump start, control equipment can correctly display the pressure switch action and pump start signal.
Seven, fire hydrant, pump adapter inspection
1. The water gun, water belt and other accessories in the indoor fire hydrant box are complete, and the water belt and the interface are firmly bound;
2. Check system functions. Choose an indoor fire hydrant, connect the hose and water gun, water gun water normal; Set the linkage control device in the fire control room in the automatic position, press the pump start button in the fire hydrant box, the fire hydrant pump starts, the control device can correctly display the pump start signal, and the water nozzle discharge is normal;
3. Outdoor fire hydrant is not buried pressure, enclosure, block, marked clearly, with special opening tools, valve open flexible, convenient, normal water;
4. The pump adapter is not buried pressure, enclosure, block, marked clearly, and indicate the type of water supply system and water supply range.
8. Inspection of fire pump room, water supply pipeline and water storage facilities
1. On the distribution cabinet, the switch of the control hydrant pump, spray pump and pressure stabilizer (booster) pump is set in the automatic (on) position;
2. The inlet and outlet valves of fire hydrant pump and spray pump, the valves on the outlet pipes of high level fire water tank, and the valves on the pipes of automatic sprinkler system and fire hydrant system shall be kept normally open;
3. The water quantity of fire storage facilities such as high fire water tank, fire pool and pressure water tank shall reach the prescribed water level;
4. Anti-freezing measures are provided for high fire water tanks and indoor and outdoor fire pipes in cold areas in the north.
9. Check the smoke control and exhaust system
1. Check the pressurized air supply system. Automatically or manually start the pressurized air supply system, the relevant air supply port is opened, the fan is started, the air supply is normal, and the feedback signal is correct.
2. Check the smoke exhaust system. Start the smoke exhaust system automatically or manually, open the relevant smoke exhaust ports, start the smoke exhaust fan, exhaust air is normal, and the feedback signal is correct.
Ten, fire extinguisher inspection
1. The type of fire extinguisher is correct. If there are solid combustibles, the place is equipped with A fire extinguisher that can put out Class A fire;
2. The pressure of the storage fire extinguisher meets the requirements, and the pointer of the pressure gauge is in the green zone;
3. The fire extinguisher should be located in an obvious and accessible place, which will not affect the safe evacuation;
4. The fire extinguisher has the record of regular maintenance and inspection.
1. The evacuation stairwell, its front room and the foyer of the safety exit shall be decorated with non-combustible materials on the ceiling, wall and floor;
2. The ceiling, wall and floor of the room and corridor shall use decoration materials that meet the requirements of the regulations;
3. There are no reflective mirrors, glass and other decoration materials on both sides of the evacuation corridor and near the safety exit to mislead personnel to evacuate safely.
12. Inspection of external wall and roof insulation materials and decoration
1. Understand and master the structure and material usage of external wall and roof insulation system;
2. To understand the fire separation or blocking between the floor and the external insulation system of the building with flammable and combustible insulation materials for the exterior wall and roof, as well as the combustion performance of the outermost protective layer materials for the exterior wall and roof;
3. For buildings using inflammable and inflammable thermal insulation and waterproof materials for external walls and roofs, strict fire management system and strict fire prevention measures are in place.
Xiii. Other examinations
1. The backup power supply and automatic switchover are normal. Switch the active and standby power supplies and check their power supply functions. The device runs normally.
2. The setting and use of standby and gas appliances, switches, sockets, lighting fixtures, etc. as well as the material and laying of electrical lines and gas pipelines shall meet the requirements;
3. The gas and flammable liquid pipelines are made of metal pipes with emergency cut-off valves;
4. The spacing meets the requirements;
5. The driveway meets the requirements.